Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Isabelle's Yoga Academy

My dolls are obsessed with yoga ever since I made them yoga mats from American Girl Fan. Here's a funny little photo story to celebrate yoga.





Isabelle: Hey Marie Grace! Do you want to join my yoga class?



Marie Grace: Sure! When do we start?


Isabelle: Right now, silly! Let's get started! Your mat is over there.


Marie Grace: Okay, what do we do first?

Isabelle: Stretch!


Isabelle: Can you split?
Marie Grace: Sure I can!


Isabelle: Touch your nose to the floor!


Isabelle: Plank time!


Marie Grace: Hey Issy, can I pick the last pose?
Isabelle: Sure!


Marie Grace: I call it the "I Give Up" pose.


Isabelle: I want to try it too!


I think I'm going to try the "I Give Up" pose next time I do yoga!

2 comments:

  1. ☆★♡♥Bridget♥♡★☆July 17, 2014 at 4:23 PM

    lololol :-) :P :D so funny :-) :P :D :-) :P:D

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!