Sunday, August 3, 2014

GOTY 2015??

I saw an ad in the paper that had AG in it!!





I don't know if she is "Coco" but she is pretty!


  • Her name is Jazzy
  • We don't know much about her
  • If she were a doll, she would look like this:

Here's a little flashback to my older post:


Note: I got all of this information on Doll Diaries and they got it from Living A Doll's LifeThis is not mine.



GOTY 2015 is code named Coco. Her grandparents have an ice cream store.

Summary:


Pic cred: Doll Diaries

I hope that there is finally an African American doll!

Also: I'm changing The Spring Hill Dolls into a full time Daily Star News website. I think you will like it!

10 comments:

  1. Ooh she is really pretty!!! She kinda looks like a MAG #58 with hazel eyes, I really like that combo ♥ I'm really hoping that she's what the new GOTY looks like!!!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hope that they make her a disabled doll.

      Delete
  2. Yes! GOTY 2015 should definitely look like that! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that AG is starting to have GOTYs that are different than some of the retired ones. She looks like she'll be really pretty!:)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  4. its not it its about a nine year old girl who wants to start a busness but she has to go to paris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually got to see a picture of her today!!! She is ADORABLE! She has black hair (long with bangs) blue eyes and is wearing a cute skirt with a white top that has a Paris theme picture on it along with really cute boots! Can't wait for her to get here!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!