Monday, August 11, 2014

Felicity=Divergent Star

I was watching Felicity: An American Girl Adventure and realized that Felicity looked familiar. So I searched the cast on Google, and sure enough, Felicity was played by Shailene Woodley, the star of Divergent and The Fault In Our Stars!

Before




After



There are more AG stars who made it to Hollywood:

Samantha: AnnaSophia Robb (Carrie in The Carrie Diaries)

Before

After


Kit: Abigail Breslin (Valentine in Ender's Game)

Before

After






How cool is that? I now want to be in an AG movie!

11 comments:

  1. Cool! Yeah, I knew that Shailene Woodley was Felicity, and I always found it funny. xD

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe AnnaSophia Robb was in Bridge To Terabithia, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, I didn't know that. That's really cool :) I love Shailene Woodley :D
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness so true!! the girl who played samantha plays bethany hamilton in soul soufer!! i didnt know know annaspohia played samantha since she dyed her hair. i cant see a pic of shailene woodley afterwards.

    emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'll try to add another picture so you can see her

      Delete
  5. I love Shailene Woodley so much, and now I love her even more!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!