Wednesday, June 25, 2014

BeForever: Fresh or Flop?

I don't know what to think about AG's new BeForever line of dolls and books. So, I decided to do a This Or That. I got inspired by American Girl Fan's This Or That. Okay, let's begin! Comment your choices!


#1
                Old Kit's book


                         Or


       New BeForever Kit's book



#2

Old Samantha's book

                                  Or


New BeForever Samantha's book



#3


  Old (sort of) Caroline's book

              
                                                     Or


New BeForever Caroline's book



#4


Old Rebecca's book

                              Or

New BeForever Rebecca's book



#5


Old Kaya's book


                          Or


New BeForever Kaya's book



#6


Old Julie's book

                       
                                       Or


New BeForever Julie's book



#7


Old Addy's book
  
                         
                                             Or


New BeForever Addy's book




Let's see your answers!! (Sorry. I couldn't find Josefina's BeForever book)

3 comments:

  1. 1. Old
    2. Old
    3. Beforever
    4.Old
    5.Old
    6. Beforever
    7. Old

    (I vastly prefer most of the original books, but I think Caroline and Julie's Beforever books look good)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think that Kit's BeForever looks good too though.

      Delete
  2. I don't know about this BeForever thing. I mean, Rebecca's, Caroline's, and Kit's books look okay, but the rest I don't like much.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!