Sunday, November 16, 2014

Never Too Old For Dolls/Hug A Doll Day 2014

I have been super busy with school and sports lately. I have had literally no time for AG. But then I come home and see my grandma ready to sew one of my doll clothes designs and realize; AG is my outlet! It's the only down time I really have! I am so lucky to have all of you here to read my not-so-great blog and comment sincere compliments. (I hope I not worrying you that I'm leaving, because I'm totally not!)

Okay, now onto the main thing:


YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD FOR DOLLS!


I am 11 years old and though I got into AG late, I still have the same love for dolls as a 6 year old. I wish more people would not be caught up in their age and feel that they "can't" play with dolls anymore. It is sad to see your friend's dolls lying neglected in their closets. That's why I declare today, November 16 to be Hug A Doll Day.



Add this image to your sidebar if you plan to celebrate!



9 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'll mark my calendar and celebrate this every year; I'll also be sure to tell Megan about this =) I totally get the AG is your outlet, for me they're the only photography subjects that don't care how I tell them to pose, don't argue about what they're wearing, etc...and good for you for not growing out of your dolls! My younger brother is 11 too and he has already gotten rid of most of his "childish" stuff (c'mon, Lego's aren't that "immature")! Anyways, this is a great idea, and perhaps I'll email you a picture of me hugging my girls xD

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Legos aren't childish. My mom and I make Legos all the time in Summer. I love that dolls don't complain when you accidentally drop them or tell you their afraid of heights and don't want to pose on your bunk bed ladder! :)

      Delete
    2. ☆★♡♥Bridget♥♡★☆December 14, 2014 at 4:49 AM

      I know right! Legos aren't childish!!!!! (I'm insanely obsessed)

      Delete
    3. Me too! Did you like the Lego Movie?

      Delete
  2. That's okay Dollympics! We all get busy sometimes!! That is a really clever holiday, I love it!! Now I will have to try to remember it...xD
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm eleven too and I love dolls like a 4 year old. And when I receive them I get hyper like a 2 year old!! NEVER TOO OLD FOR DOLLS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm eleven too and I love dolls like a 4 year old. And when I receive them I get hyper like a 2 year old!! NEVER TOO OLD FOR DOLLS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am teenager I love doll so much in can't wait to get my first American girl doll . Never to old for get doll and play with dolls

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!