Monday, September 14, 2015

30 Followers?!?!?!?!

Hi everyone! Just a little over one year ago, I started this blog. I didn't know if it would work out, and I honestly didn't know if my blog would ever get noticed. But slowly but surely, some people found my blog. It started with MaddieShelby GraceAdalineAGDTime , SmallTownAmericanGirlzMint and Pottercatxd and then so many other people saw my little blog. So I thank you. Thanks for everything. I look back on such an amazing year (and 6 months) and can't wait to be here for many more to come!

PS: Here are some pics to commemorate 30 followers!! :)













7 comments:

  1. I remember when your blog started! Thanks for mentioning me lol throwback to my old name!
    SariiBellexoxo/PottercatxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You deserve every one of your followers!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, congrats!! We've always loved your blog, and we're so glad you've reached this milestone! :D
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! <3 :) I've always loved SmallTownAmericanGirlz too :)

      Delete
  4. Aw, congrats!! We've always loved your blog, and we're so glad you've reached this milestone! :D
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!