Saturday, January 3, 2015

I Really Want Girl Of The Year 2015!

Grace is so pretty! I really like her. For Christmas, the only AG thing I got was a $50 gift card, and I still haven't figured out what to buy with it. Sorry for the long pause between posts, St. Croix Adventure series will be up soon. Now, it's screenshot time!

                              
                                                Back when Grace was still a mystery-

                                    
                                                       And Isabelle was Girl Of The Year.

                          
                                        

                             

                              

                                                

                                             

                             

Anyways, that's pretty much it for Grace's collection. Hope you liked it!

                  
                                                -The Dollympics547 family




2 comments:

  1. I think Grace is really unique, she is the second doll with side bangs, first was Lanie and now Grace has been added! Ahh the more I look at Grace the more I want her XD.
    **June**

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!