Monday, January 5, 2015

Incentive and What I Got With The $50 Gift Card

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say how excited I am that I was able to get two awesome AG sets with the gift card I got.
I selected the fancy earrings for Saige ($10) since she's the only one with her ears pierced

And the violin set! ($34) I am super excited about this set! I will be making a stop-motion series called "The Philharmonic Orchestra." It'll be about auditioning for an orchestra and all the gossip that goes on while in the orchestra. I might even add some of the songs my orchestra played! It'll be awesome.

As for the incentive, if I make 4 more Age Group times (states for swimming) I will get to go to AGP Boston. My next meet is this Friday thru Sunday. Wish me luck! :)

PS: Like my new signature?

4 comments:

  1. Both the things you got look so awesome! And the new series sounds FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! That series sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!