Saturday, March 14, 2015

28 Followers?!

28 followers?! Wow.... just wow! I cannot thank you all enough.

I had wanted to start a blog as soon as I read Liz's blog American Girl Fan. I couldn't figure out how to get a blog, so I got an Instagram instead. (@dollympics547) I then tried to get a blog with Weebly.com, but they charged money and my parents only let me get a blog that was free to run. That's when I found Blogger.

I have gone through at least 6 layout changes, received 2 new dolls, and this blog is still the same old AG For Everyone. I want to thank you all so very much.

My first real post (besides Hi! Welcome To My Blog! and 2nd Post!) was a hairstyle getting ready for Spring. So, as a throwback, here is Sweet Spring Hairstyle, down below. You can see how much my photography has improved!! When I look at this post, it makes me want to cry, because this blog is almost 1 whole year old. 1 whole amazing year! Below is the original post:


What better way to welcome Spring then with an adorable hairstyle? Here is a hairstyle that will get any doll ready for Spring.


Make two braids on one side of your doll's head, so it looks like the picture above.



Do the same on the other side of your dolls head.


Pull braids to back of head and tie off.


Do the same on the other side.

Untie braids (under scrunchie) so that it looks like this.


Now your doll is ready to have some outdoor fun!

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!