Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Picture Requests For AGP Boston!

Please comment down below what you want me to take pictures of @ AGP Boston. I don't think AGP Boston has a Creativi-tees section, but if it does I will take pictures of it. Now, just to add pictures to your feed, here's some This or That!

#1:

Grace,

or

Isabelle?


#2:

Isabelle's Performance Set,

or


Grace's City Outfit?



#3

Kit's Chicken Keeping Outfit,


or

Samantha's Flower Picking Outfit?


#4
Marie-Grace,

or


Cecile?

#5
Molly

or

Rebecca?


 Well, that's all for This or That!
Tell me your picture requests and choices for This or That in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. 1. Isabelle
    2. Isabelle's Performance Set
    3. Kit's Chicken-Keeping Outfit
    4. Marie-Grace
    5. Rebecca

    Hmmmm.........maybe some pics of Caroline's Display and Addy's limited addition set. I hope you have a super great time!! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will definitely take some pictures of Caroline's Display and Addy's limited addition set! :) I love your answers! (I would have to agree with all of them except for #5, I like Molly better)

      Delete
  2. 1.Grace!
    2. Grace's City Outfit
    3. Kit's Chicken Keeping Outfit
    4. I can't choose between Marie-Grace and Cécile!
    5. Molly!

    Hmm....could you take a picture of Julie's new Maxi Dress and of Grace? Thanks :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will definitely take pictures of Julie's Maxi Dress and I will TOTALLY take pictures of Grace! :)

      Delete
  3. 1.) Isabelle ♥
    2.) Grace's City Outfit
    3.) Kit's Chicken Keeping Outfit
    4.) Hmm...Cécile
    5.) Rebecca

    if this isn't too late, could you possibly take pictures of MAG #33 and #61? :) I hope you have a great time at the AGP!

    -m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I will most definitely take pictures of #33 and #61!

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!