Monday, March 2, 2015

Meet Collette!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for the long wait. I was planning a long photo story, but there is an even bigger surprise than a new doll.

So, without further ado,
Meet Collette Phoenix Parker!
I got her on my birthday, 2/16.
The coolest part about her: her hair grows! (And is already super long!!)

I love her face!

She came with hair accessories, a style book and a comb (not pictured)

Family picture!


Now, I'm sure all of you are wondering, what surprise could possibly be more amazing than a new doll?

Well, not much. But I'm sure this makes the cut:


Yes! I'm going! Do you want to know why?
I'll take that as a yes and just go right ahead and tell you.
I made 6 AGE GROUP CUTS. That's swim talk for states. It's really hard to make. And I made it in the hardest age group, 11/12s. (I just turned 12)
So, my parents are taking me to spend my $50 gift card I got. I might even get Grace! *Screaming*

Observe, a Grace doll in her natural habitat.

I'm so excited!!
PS: Did you know I'm so excited?

11 comments:

  1. OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! AGPlaces are so much fun. :)
    "a Grace doll in her natural habitat." HAH! I love it :D

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on the new doll! I hope you get Grace with your gift card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on Colette!! YAY!! That's so exciting! :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sorry I just had a strange problem with blogger.
    Congrats on Colette she is beautiful! I hope you get Grace with your Gift Card!
    **June*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before you turned 12 we where the same age :)
    ~♡Bridget♡~
    { www.pinterest.com/iloveag2010 }

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!