Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I Have Made My Decision, Who Did You Expect?

So, nobody thought I should get Samantha right away. Everybody thought I should get Grace. But Samantha is a bit plain and Grace looks like Collette with freckles. So, I found the perfect doll that has a cute face (a face mold I don't have), awesome hair, and a combination of eye color and hair color that I don't have. May I present to you, Audrey Evelyn Rubin!

Okay, so I'm just going to be re-naming a Rebecca doll. That way, she'll feel like mine. (Plus, I have had a pretty bad experience with someone named Rebecca)

Sorry about having you all vote (I hope it was fun) but looking at all the happy bloggers who have Rebecca got me into her too.

Thanks for listening to me ramble!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on Rebecca! I have her, and she's such a lovely girl. I know you'll have a lot of fun with her. :)
    (An interesting thing about my Rebecca is that even if you brush her hair out straight for a while, it'll pop right back into the curls if you finger-curl it with a little bit of water. But she's a Mattel and yours is a BF, so idk if yours'll be the same.)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm glad you're getting Rebecca - I have her and she is really an AMAZING doll. Her hair can sometimes be hard to take care of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you have made a decision that you are happy with! Audrey is a gorgeous name for her. I always forget how much I love that name. :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca is such a cute doll, I can't wait to see your photos of Audrey!

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name Audrey for Rebecca! Congrats! Rebecca is so pretty!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audrey is a great name for her, it fits her perfectly. I am so happy that you have decided on a doll!!
    **June**

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!