Sunday, October 12, 2014

A Peek At My Christmas Wish-List!

Hey Everyone! In the survey I asked you guys to take (Improve AG For Everyone) someone said to post more wish lists. So here's a wish list!




  • Samantha doll (Of Course)

  • Happy Holiday Dress 

  • Prancing Horse and the Pretty City Carriage

  • Shirt from Activate Apparel. (I like the “I’m not strong for a girl, I’m just strong.” t-shirt and I also like the “I flexed and the sleeves fell off.” one too)

  • AG gift card so I can go to the AG store on January 1st. (I want to get the new GOTY’s free t-shirt they give out)

  • Samantha's Frilly Frock



Hope you liked my wish list! What's on yours?



PS: If you gave me an award, I will post that in my next post. Sorry, it's really late!

4 comments:

  1. Nice list! I'm not sure what's on mine yet...

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas list! Love the Internet Explorer tank, ahh it is so true XD. Oh my I hope you get Samantha, I am right now deciding between Samantha or Addy... oh it is so hard to decide.
    **June**

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!