Saturday, October 11, 2014

AG New Releases!

Sorry this post is so late. I didn't have much time to post this on the day it came out. So here it is now! Pics Cred: Living A Doll's Life Also, I'll be putting my two-bits on the items. (I feel a rant coming on)









Okay, don't get me wrong. I love this carriage and horse. I am asking for it on my Christmas wish list. But $275 for just the carriage and an extra $98 dollars for the horse? Unreal!






I love this horse! But the price, not so much.









Okay. One word: OVERPRICED! But cute.






 $44 for a jewelry box with no actual jewelry?? No way is that coming home with me. Such a rip-off!

Okay. American Girl's new release has finally made me (sort-of) happy. This outfit looks like it was made for my dolls! I could live with spending $36 for this AWESOME outfit!

So. Elegant.

I like this dress a lot. But the Happy Holiday Dress (the blue one) stole my heart. (and the show!)


Okay. American Girl has once again disappointed me. $32 dollars for accessories I could make? Sorry, this is just another rip-off.

One word: CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! But I'm still not spending $32 dollars for a jacket, candy, a bracelet and fake perfume.



So, my thoughts on the new release?
That blue dress is the bomb!


 More New Holiday Releases Here


What are your favorites? 
Any items on your wish list??
I know I want the Happy Holiday Dress and the Carriage/Pony!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the items in the new release are waaaayyyy over priced. I think I'm going to stick to making doll clothes for the time being :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!