Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Green Eyes, Blonde Haired Dollies :)

I love AG's combination of green eyes and blonde hair! Three of my favorite dollies share that combo!


The first is my favorite. My very own Miss Belle Palmer!
She is so cute! Naturally she had to be mine :)


In this image you can see her hazel/green eyes better.





The next one is Lanie. You may think they look like twins but the biggest difference is the hair. Lanie's is extremely curly and she has a side bang. I tried to curl Belle's hair but it failed :) Plus, Belle has no bangs. Another difference is the eyes. Lanie's eyes are more yellowish than Belle's. And, Lanie's face is chubbier than Belle's.



The last is MAG #21. She looks more like Lanie, though her face mold is the same as Belle's and Lanie's.


Hoped you liked these slightly-creepy dolly head shots!


6 comments:

  1. Haha! "Slightly creepy!" My favorite doll out of those is MAG #21. She is really cute, but not many people have her.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her too! When I went to the Boston AG Store to buy Isabelle, it was between MAG 21 and Isabelle. I picked the limited edition one :)

      Delete
  2. my sister has MYAG 21 and she doesn't have blond hair-it's actually more of a strawberry blond. ;)
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I nominate you:
    americangirldollsandme.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!