Monday, October 13, 2014

The Sunshine Award!

A big thank you to Emily from American Girls And Me and Ginny and June from Small Town American Girlz for awarding me! Anyway, sorry this is so late. Let's begin!

First, the rules:
1. State five facts about yourself.
2. Answer the five questions.
3. Create five more questions and nominate more bloggers.


Here are five facts about me:

1: I made states in swimming for CT

2: I hated dolls before 2013

3: My favorite color is green

4: I'm bilingual

5: I love Magnum ice-cream


Now for the questions from Emily:

1. What's the difference between pink and fuschia?

I think the only difference is the hue. Fuchsia looks more like purple than pink.

2. What is your favorite little kid show?


I would have to say The Thundermans.


3.Who would be your dream guest at a birthday party?


Marina from Marina and the Diamonds! Or Claire Donahue the Olympic swimmer (She likes my pants OMG!)


4. Do you take a language? If so, which? If not, which would you like to take?


I take Spanish and I also speak fluent Bengali at home.


5. If you got any American Girl Doll, which one would you want?

SAMANTHA!!!!!!!

Thanks again Emily!!!! 


Here are Ginny and June's questions:
1. What's your favorite sport?

Swimming or Tennis, I can't decide!

2. Do you play an instrument?

Oh yeah! I rock on the drums! (If AG sold a drum set, I would be the first to get it)


3. If you were to go back in time, what time would you go to?


The early 1700s! I just want to go to a place where there was no pollution.


4. What's your favorite candy?


I'm a Kit-Kat kind of girl!


5. What's your favorite book?


Skippyjon Jones all the way!




Now here are my questions to you!

1: Who is your favorite GOTY?

2: Pink or Green?

3: What do you think GOTY 2015 should look like?

4: Which doll do you want next?

5: Thoughts on BeForever?


I nominate:


Maddie from DollsOnMyMind

Shelby Grace from Oh My Dollies

Micaela from It's Just Me, Micaela

Congrats you guys!


                                   

4 comments:

  1. I loved your answers!! That's so cool that you speak Bengali!!!! :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award. I enjoyed reading your answers. I bet you are a really good swimmer. :) Thanks for nominating me!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!