Thursday, October 9, 2014

AG Fan Meet-Up Day 2014

Well, sorry this is late but I met some really awesome AG fans that I had actually never known liked AG! I had never liked this girl, but we bonded over dolls. That just proves that dolls are for everyone. Hope you had a great day!


PS: I'm going to have a new signature. My real name means Dawn in Sanskrit and since my mom's name is Dawn, I'm going to be DJ sometimes when I'm feeling lazy since it's quicker to write. Don't be confuzzled, it's still me.


PPS: I'll come up with a better signature. This'll do for now.

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you found another couple of AG fans! I didn't participate, although it would have been cool to find some AG fans! I like your signature, It's quite creative!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (I can take no credit though because it was from the internet!)

      Delete
  2. what is sanskrit? i totally forgot about the meet -up! what does the J stand for in Dj?

    danneka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanskrit is a language from India and the j is for junior.

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!