Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Daisy Chain Award Nominee!

OMG! I got nominated for the Daisy Chain Award from Oh My Dollies! I am so honored. So, without further ado, here are my answers!


1.) What inspired you to create your own doll blog?
Answer: I got inspired by American Girl Fan. She is a great photographer and is just a really great person!

2.) Do you like customized dolls?
Answer: Oh Yeah! I have always wanted a boy doll. I would name him Tyler.

3.) Do you prefer MyAGs or Girl Of The Year?
Answer: GOTYs. They are so inspirational and I love the movies.

4.)  If you could choose anywhere in the world to have a dolly photo-op, where would you choose?
Answer: Paris! I would take a picture of Marie Grace (she's French) in front of the Eiffel Tower waving French and American flags.

5.) Do you design your own doll clothes?
Answer: Yes and no. My grandma does the stitching but I do tell her my ideas. Hers are usually better than mine!

6.) What is your favorite doll brand?
Answer: Sophia's. They have the cutest doll clothes ever!

7.) Do you prefer photo stories or crafts on other doll blogs?
Answer: Photo stories. It's always fun to see what everyone's doll is doing.

8.) What is your favorite American Girl Doll and why?
Answer: I can't decide between Marie Grace, Saige and Isabelle!

Now, here are my nominees:
Answer the questions above. Please don't be the one to break the chain!

2 comments:

  1. I love your answers, they're great! I'll post what my answers are to these questions soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!