Friday, July 11, 2014

The Daily Star News: 1st Issue

A New Idea

By Dollympics547

I think what this blog needs is a newspaper! So from now on, every Friday I will post an issue of The Daily Star News. If you want one of your articles of AG related things posted in the next issue, comment your article by July 17. Also include your name or a doll's name. I will post the next due date next week! Also if you or your doll has a problem comment it below. Then look for your question and answer in the Ask Saige part of The Daily Star News.

Our family

One Gardener To Another

Interview by Marie Grace Gardener

Hi everyone! It's Marie Grace! Today's interview is with my good friend Tina about her garden. Let's get started!


Marie Grace: Hey Tina! Do you mind if I ask you a few questions about your garden?

Tina: Not at all! Hey… Your last name is Gardener! So we're both gardeners!

Marie Grace: Cool! Is there a special way you plant your flowers?

Tina: Yes. Every gardener has their secret way of planting their flowers.

Marie Grace: Could you show me? I promise I won't tell anyone!

Tina: Okay… But you can't put it in your interview.

Marie Grace: Sounds great! You can show me later. What is your favorite flower to plant?

Tina: Stargazer Lilies. They are so perfect!

Tina's Stargazer Lilies

Marie Grace: Thanks Tina!

Marie Grace and Tina

Ask Saige

By Saige Copeland


Do you or your dolls have a problem? Ask Saige! Here are today's problems.

Dear Saige,
My roommate Kit is so messy! I keep cleaning up and she keeps messing it up! I don't know what to do. Please help!
-Clean Citizen

Well Clean Citizen,
I think you should each have a separate part of your house. Your side can be clean and you don't have to worry about Kit's!
-Saige

Dear Saige,
I'm not sure how to tell my friend McKenna that she is such a copycat. She is in my business all the time! A few days ago, she copied my one-of-a-kind knit hat. This is the last straw. Please Help!
-I Did It First

I Did It First,
I heard that copying is the best type of flattery. But if you don't believe that, you can always prank her! Wear something you know she doesn't like. Maybe then she'll stop copying you!


AD: Join Isabelle's Dance Class Today!

She's A Great Teacher!

You Won't Regret It!

That's all the space we have today! Check back next Friday for a new issue!

3 comments:

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!