Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Very Own Doll Award!

I want to thank everyone who has been with me from the start. Shelby Grace (Oh My Dollies)Liberty Rain (California Harmony Dolls) PotterCatxd (Green Tomato Doll Studios) , and AGDTime (AGD Time). I want to award you the Victory Dolls Award. You can add the button by looking on my side bar (it's above the Daisy Chain Award button and below the poll), copying the picture, click design on the header, click layout, click add a gadget and click images. Victory is yours!

Here are my questions to you,

1: What is your favorite doll from AG?
2: What is your favorite book?
3: How many dolls (AG or not) do you have?
4: Do you have any Girl Of The Year dolls?
5: Historical or Girl Of The Year?
6: Do have any MyAGs?


Thanks again!
Note: This picture is not mine! I just found it on the internet.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'll post the questions soon! <3

    ~Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooooooooooooooo much, I'll be sure to answer your questions soon :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me!! :) I'll answer the questions soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!