Sunday, July 6, 2014

The MagNeoBio Award!

A big thank you to Oh My Dollies! So, here are my answers!

1. What is your favorite quote?

You will encounter defeat, but you must not be defeated.
-Maya Angelou


2. If you could go anywhere (fictional or real) where would you go?

Mallory Towers!


3. What is your favorite doll brand?

American Girl!


4. Reece's Peanut Butter Cup or Hershey's Kiss?

Hershey's!


5. How many dolls do you own? 

3 AG and 5 or 6 others


6. What inspired you to start your blog? 

Blogs like Oh My Dollies


7. If you had a genie lamp, what would your three wishes be?

To see my grandpa, to go to the olympics and to cure my grandma's cancer


 8. What is your favorite animal?

Puppies!

I nominate:
Green Tomato Doll Studios

Here are my questions for you:

1: Who is your favorite AG doll?
2: What is your favorite kind of doll: MAG, GOTY, Historical?
3: Who is your idol?
4: What is your favorite color?
5: What is your favorite book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!