Sunday, September 28, 2014

A New Nickname For Isabelle

Hey! Sorry for two posts in one day. (The other post is more important. Please check it out! It's about a meet-up that I know you all can make!) Well, this is sort of personal and sort of not.

Anyway here's the story/rant!


It was two weeks ago when I accidentally wore something borderline out of dress code (let me say that private school is not cool!) Two stupid girls named Isabelle said that I was not in dress code when they were clearly out of dress code. That seriously ticked me off. So, since one of them was named Issy (Isabelle's old nickname) and the other was Izzy, I think Isabelle need a new nickname. So I was thinking that you get to pick!

It can be:

~Belle
~Bella
~And as you can tell I need more ideas! Comment, comment, comment!


Thanks!



PS: Here's a sort-of funny picture of Isabelle pretending to be in the video "Black Widow"


(Sorry for blurriness)

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the name Belle!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Belle as well! And your new design is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tsk tsk! I hate girls like that! I think Bella would be pretty or Saffron (which is a name!)
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belle's pretty, you could also call her Bellie I guess :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Belle a lot, it suits her more... I think. Anyway my Isabelle likes to be called anything really, Izzy, Belle, Bella, on rare occasions Rylee too, but mostly just Isabelle.
    **June**

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Grace would be a cute name for her because she's a dancer and ballet dancers are graceful. I know because I'm one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! The only problem is that I have Marie Grace and that could get confusing.

      Delete
  7. wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , funny best friend nicknames

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!