Saturday, September 27, 2014

Confessions: A Photo-Shoot With Marie-Grace

I realized that I hadn't taken many pictures of Marie-Grace or Eva. So, here's a photo-shoot of lovely Marie-Grace. (Something Eva related coming soon) Also, sorry for sort of neglecting Sarah Sockett and The Daily Star News. I've had no time for two things that time consuming! So, here's my solution, The Daily Star News will happen once every month on the first Sunday of that month. (That probably won't work out, but it's worth a shot) And for Sarah Sockett, yeah, I still don't know what to do.

Anyway; here's the shoot!


My secret spot

Perfect spying spot!











Maybe I should have called this photo-shoot "Up In A Tree"


Doll sized lampost!


Slidin' down the railing!



Our new light fixture finally came!



My favorite picture!



Hope you liked the shoot!


And



PS: My Grandma sewed the dress!

8 comments:

  1. Marie-Grace looks so pretty! Her dress is super cute =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My grandma likes to hear the compliments! :)

      Delete
  2. Aww, this is such a cute shoot! I love the pop of pink in her hair! ;) Your grandmother did a fabulous job on the dress!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My grandma will love to hear that! As for the highlights, I was too lazy to take them out, I'm glad they were there though ;)

      Delete
  3. I love it. It is soooooooo cute I wish I had one.

    Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My grandma will love that nice compliment! :)

      Delete
  4. Marie grace looks very sweet ♥ my favorote is the last one too :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!