Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Camp Jewell!

Oh no…. So for a sort of get to know each other activity, my grade is going on a three day/two night long field trip. Last time we did this sort of thing was in 5th grade and I had known everyone for at least 6 years. I'm kind of worried that I'll have to share a bunk with idiots (they're assigned :/ ugh) and with my luck, I'll have to share a bunk with the two Issy/Izzys and this annoying goody two shoes goth named Emma. Well, whatever. I'll just have to live with it. The worst part is I can't even blog! I don't know how I will survive this. Plus, my favorite uncle is coming over and I'll only have one evening to spend with him. Oh well. At least it's only for two days.



PS: On the bright side; it's outdoors. It'll be a little time to get away from the human race.

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry, just try to get along with them and you'll be fine, or you could report them if they give you problems also. Try to have fun!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good time.. just keep to yourself and maybe when you're bored you could think of cool new posts! In March 5th grade is going to Science camp.. not looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Science camp sounds fun. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh a camp sounds fun....just without those girls. I get what you mean. Have fun and just ignore them-or try to.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!