Sunday, September 14, 2014

Guess That Doll!!

This is not what you think it is. Let me explain.


Well, as you all know, I'm going to be asking for Samantha for Christmas. But, I thought she'd need a friend because she would be the 5th doll in our family.


So, next Christmas, (2015) I'm going to be asking for a retired historical doll. It's your job to guess who!


You can guess on the poll.



Will it be:



Felicity?






Elizabeth?



Molly?


Emily?




Kirsten?




Ruthie?




Nellie?





Ivy?





Cećile?


Who Could It Be? I'll Reveal Her Next Week!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. XD I'm going to give a clue each day and reveal her next week.

      Delete
  2. Oooohhh....Maddie is right this is tough....I'm guessing uhhhh, I dunno. I'll wait for some clues :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ☆★♡♥Bridget♥♡★☆September 15, 2014 at 4:35 PM

    Emily????????? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!