Monday, September 1, 2014

Money For Samantha: $181.04

OMG! I just looked through my account book and saw that I had $181.04! I can buy Samantha! I'm going to save my money until I have $200.



If I am allowed to get her, what outfit should I buy with her?





                                

                                   Samantha's Winter Coat

     
                                                                          OR





                      
                              Samantha's Biking Outfit




You get to pick!




11 comments:

  1. That's so awesome!!! I think you should get her winter coat =) congrats on having enough money!!!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! You should defiantly do a review on her. I think you should get her Winter Coat, because you would only want her bicycling outfit if you had her bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaahhhh!!!! So exciting!!!!! We think you should get the biking outfit-it's adorable!!
    ~<3Ginny~ and **June**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! I think you should get her bike outfit!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. ☆★♡♥Bridget♥♡★☆September 4, 2014 at 2:21 PM

    YIPPEE *screaming that* I'm soooooooo happy with you!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!