Thursday, September 25, 2014

Summer Sun Photo Shoot With Saige

Happy Rosh Hashanah everyone! (Isabelle and Tanya are Jewish so they reminded everyone) Anyway, this photo-shoot was supposed to be in summer and now it's autumn, but whatever.

Here's the photo-shoot!










This one is my favorite!







Mission Impossible!


I'm in jail!

Ouch! That's hot!



Let It Go!


Hope you liked my photo-shoot!



And



PS: I made the shirt! I don't know how to sew so I tied it with a karate belt from BABW. (Build A Bear Workshop)

10 comments:

  1. Aww, this is such a cute shoot! I love the photos by the pool! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I love the summery vibe it gives off! Her outfit is adorable, great job on the shirt! =D

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE! btw do you use a tripod?? if so what kind?

    Emily foreveragfan101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't use a tripod, just my good old iPhone 4.

      Delete
  4. I love this shoot! Its super cute :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please no rude comments or mean things. Compliments are appreciated!